[3830] N5KB 160M MULTI-OP LP SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N5KB 160M MULTI-OP LP SCORE
From: mihry@topher.net (michael ihry)
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 02:28:10 +0000
CQ 160 Meter Contest

Call used: N5KB             Location: tx

Category : Multi-op         Mode : SSB   Power: 150 Watts

Callsigns of ops: N5KB and KC5NYE

Exchange:  N5KB RST TX

Hours of operation: 9:36

Qso's: 156   Mults: 53   Score: 18,709

Club or team: NTCC

Comments: Good contest. We had fun and propogation was good. Heard
Europe
          but they could not hear us. This was KC5NYE's ( Curtis) first
          contest. Very noisy Saturday night so we quit early.

I have observed all competition rules as well as regulations for amateur
radio
in my country. My report is correct and true to the best of my knowlege.
I agree
to be bound by the decisions of the CQ Awards Committee.

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Date:---05 March 98   Signature--Michael D. Ihry--Call--N5KB

Michael D. Ihry
2660 CR 2296