[3830] ARRL DX SSB and info

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL DX SSB and info
From: PCBOLDUC@delphi.com (PCBOLDUC@delphi.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 10:27:19 -0500 (EST)
Here are some facts and guesstimates.

Attempted QSO'S 2794
Actual QSO'S  300
Repeat of call  approximately 4,613 times
repeat of portion of call Too many to count!

It's a good thing that this is only a hobby!
Always having a good time,

                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: WR1X                     Country:  United States
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Unlimited Low Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS PTS/Q COUNTRIES

      160        0        0   0.0        0
       80        0        0   0.0        0
       40        0        0   0.0        0
       20      149      447   3.0       64
       15       88      264   3.0       46
       10       62      186   3.0       24
     --------------------------------------

     Totals    299      897   3.0      134  =   120,198

Equipment Description:

TS 940, TH 7 DX at 92 ft., NO ROTOR YET!
This was my first contest worked since the lighting strike over a year ago.
the rotor is still on the porch since it was returned from being repaired and
the weather hasn't cooperated.  The talking Prosearch rotor box still hasn't
come back and to the best of my knowledge as of last week still hasn't been
put on the bench.  The antenna is heading due east.

Club Affiliation: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Paul C. Bolduc  WR1X
               26 Stewart Rd.
Royalston, MA 01368