[3830] EA5DFV ARRLDX PHONE SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] EA5DFV ARRLDX PHONE SOAB HP
From: Jose.M.Femenia@uv.es (Jose M. Femenia Herrero)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 09:27:02 +0100 (MET)
                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: EA5DFV                   Country:  SPAIN
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator High Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        0        0           0
       80       35      105          15
       40      269      807          41
       20      343     1029          53
       15      885     2655          57
       10        0        0           0
     -----------------------------------

     Totals   1532     4596         166  =   762,936

Equipment Description:

  TX/RX: Kenwood TS-850S/AT + Timewave DSP-59+
    Amp: FL-2100z and Collins 30L-1
Antenna: Mosley Pro 67B @ 20m. Delta-loop 80m. band
   baby: Mike, 1 year old.

Club Affiliation: URE

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Jose Miguel Femenia Herrero  EA5DFV
               Pda. Cometes 3/2
               PEDREGUER, A 03750 SPAIN

Well, I get a lot of fun from this contest, specialy on 15m where I can
make contact with all the US multis. Many thanks to all the people that
call me.

--
Jose Miguel Femenia Herrero  EA5DFV |  E-Mail: Jose.M.Femenia@uv.es
Servei d'Informatica                |