[3830] IQ4A ARRL SSB 98 M2

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IQ4A ARRL SSB 98 M2
From: pib2822@iperbole.bologna.it (Claudio Veroli I4VEQ)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 01:16:23 +0100
                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: IQ4A                     Country:
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Multi Two

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        2        6           2
       80      419     1257          40
       40     1139     3417          59
       20     1643     4929          59
       15     1621     4863          59
       10        0        0           0
     -----------------------------------

     Totals   4824    14472         219  =   3,169,368

Operator List: W2NA,KI6IM,I4VEQ,I4IKW,I4LCK,IK2NCJ,IK4XQH,IK4DCT.
Equipment Description: FT1000, IC781 + PA

Comments:
We had a great time contesting with two skilled operators like John
(W2NA/V31DX) and Vic (KI6IM). It was their first contest in Europe and of
course the pile up here is not the same they experienced from Belize.
Anyway we had a great time and a great fun, and this was the goal of the
week end.

Good conditions on Saturday, with excelent 15 meters, we heard some weak
sigs from US working SA o CA stations, but we waited for a little better
conds, it was the maximun and we didn't ear any other sigs on 10 from the
US later.
Never I worked the West coast on 40 with such strong signals.
Sunday conditions were worst so no 10 meters QSOs and the 20 metrs band
closed two hours before the end.

Club Affiliation: MARCONI CONTEST CLUB

IQ4A QSL INFO for CW and RTTY contacts is via:

                  I4LCK Franco Armenghi
                        Via Jussi 9
                        40068 San Lazzaro di Savena BO ITALY

IQ4A QSL INFO for Phone contacts is via:

                  IK4QJH Giancarlo Gnudi
                         Via Valgattara 35
                         40063 Monghidoro BO ITALY

or via ARI QSL bureau.

Thanks to all who called.
See you on in the next contest.

73

de Claudio, I4VEQ/IQ4A
*            Claudio Veroli, I4VEQ                            *
*            IQ4A MONTE CAPRA CONTEST TEAM                    *
*            e-mail: pib2822@iperbole.bologna.it              *
*                    i4veq@usa.net                            *
*            see you in the next contest.....Thank you!!      *