[3830] v26b m/m ARRL SSB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] v26b m/m ARRL SSB
From: WT3Q@aol.com (WT3Q)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 17:37:48 EST
congrats to the wp3x guys nice job !!!!
anyway here is the v26b  stuff  ops: AB2E  WA2C  W2UDT N2EA   W3CF
WT3Q......NO RADIO EQUIPMENT PROBLEMS (notice i didnt say equipment) anyway
lost power and the changover contactor burned up so we were without 120 volt
electric so as a result we went to 2 12 vdc rigs  a ts-450 and an ic-756 so if
u were there im sure u saw what that was like YUK!!! tnx for all the qso's

160     265    44
  80     797    58
  40   1533    59
  20   3057    59
  15   3034    60
  10   1866    53
all     10552    333 =    10,541,448

73 again tnx for working us and we will cyall  in October
                                  de Sam   WT3Q/V26B