[3830] N5NU WI QSOP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N5NU WI QSOP
From: n5nu@inu.net (Jason Goldsberry)
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 18:04:03 -0600
1998 Wisconsin QSO Party

Operator: N5NU, Jason Goldsberry
QTH: Douglass, TX
Equipment: 600 watts + 3 ele @ 75ft.

Band                    QSO's                   Mults (Count only once!)
80CW                        8                     0
40CW                      23                      3
40SSB                     30                      6
20CW                      36                    16
20SSB                   104                     32
15CW                        2                     0
                        203                     57
= 15,504 points.

        Nice to find 20 so open, but disappointed not to make more QSO's on 15
meters.  I heard a lot of stations from WI on the low bands from the
beginning at 18z, but the first one worked was at 2108z.  Was cool to find
57 counties in all.
        Probably had close to 400 total stations call in, "Just trying to give
me
a point."  I wonder how much one could make if they wrote a book about the
different kinds of nets on 20 meters?  One at 14.278, 282, 285, 290, 292,
and 295.
        Operated all but the twenty minutes that were realllly slow. (About
5:40)

73, Jason N5NU