[3830] UBN reports

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] UBN reports
From: trey@kkn.net (Trey Garlough)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 07:02:57 -0800
It's been a great pleasure following the discussion of the UBN reports
published by the CQWW folks.  The various points of view have been
eloquently stated and refreshingly flame-free.

For those of you who would like to share your UBN reports with the
world, I invite you to post your UBN report "password" to the
3830@contesting.com mailing list.  Please note that there is no need
to post the actual report itself to the list.  Just post the passcode
for the report on the cqww.com web site, and let the interested folks
download the data for themselves -- this will save us from
unnecessarily pushing around a lot of data.

Since the 3830 list is dedicated to reporting claimed scores and other
such "data" messages, I believe it an appropriate place to publish UBN
report passcodes as well.  This will help preserve the cq-contest as a
forum for contest discussion.

Many thanks.

--Trey, N5KO