[3830] W7GG BARTG RTTY SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W7GG BARTG RTTY SCORE
From: ai7b@teleport.com (Bob Wruble)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 22:46:58 -0800
MARCH 1998 BARTG RTTY Contest
Call used: W7GG
Location:  OR
Entry Class: Single Op, All Band  =20
Band    QSOs   Pts  Dist    DX  Cont
80        33    32    13     2     0
40        89    89    16    16     1
20       190   187    26    34     5
15        50    49    10     7     0
10         6     6     2     3     0
-----   ----  ----  ----  ----  ----
Total    368   363    67    62     6
--------------------------------------
Claimed Score: 280,962
Power Output: 1000

COMMENTS: Started out as a play effort but bad WX all day Saturday=20
kept me indoors.  Still far from a max effort tho as cndx sucked=20
once agn......like back at the bottom of the cycle. 10/15m really
poor, no EU no JA etc.  20/40m decent but activity low.  To many
RTTY test these days??
"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."
Date  3/22/98    Signature  Robert S, Wruble    Call  W7GG

Bob Wruble
13030 SW Meadow Lane
Culver, OR 97734=0C