[3830] CQ WPX SSB SOLP 15 METERS

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ WPX SSB SOLP 15 METERS
From: N9SXT@aol.com (N9SXT)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 17:29:38 EST
N9SXT
DOUG COMPTON
SYCAMORE, IL.

SOCIETY of MIDWEST CONTESTERS

1998 CQWW WPX SSB

 HRS.     Q'S      Q POINTS      POINTS      PREFIXES       TOTAL
 21          315      806               2.6              250             =
201,500

Best effort was on saturday 200 q's.  The remaining 115 was split between
friday night and sunday. I spent 2 hours sunday afternoon at the movies with
the kids but at least condx were good  enough the night before pick up some
new countries. I managed to get enough new dx on 15 meters to up my country
count from 97 to 112 now all i need to do is find time to send the qsl's!

73
Doug N9SXT