[3830] 1998 SP DX CONTEST - N2CU

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] 1998 SP DX CONTEST - N2CU
From: n2cu@buffnet.net (Thomas R. Williams)
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 1998 10:35:04 -0700
                               SP DX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 04-Apr-98, 05-Apr-98

    Callsign Used : N2CU
         Operator : N2CU

         Category : SINGLE OP, ALL BAND, CW

 Default Exchange : 599 #

             Name : THOMAS R. WILLIAMS
          Address : 5330 KELLER ROAD
   City/State/Zip : HAMBURG, NEW YORK 14075-7051
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : WESTERN NY DX ASSOCIATION

   80CW        1           1          3       1
   40CW       12          12         36      10
   20CW       65          65        195      33

 Totals       78          78        234      44

    Final Score = 10296 points.

 Soapbox Comments

 TS-820, SB-201 500W
 VERTICAL
 TR LOG

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.