[3830] N6MU TQP SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N6MU TQP SO
From: N6MU1@aol.com (N6MU1)
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 01:03:17 EDT
487 Qs    156 Counties    2400 Bonus Points

Final Score: 179,148 Points

COMMENTS: The snow has finally melted and this was my first outing of the year
from N6NB's mountaintop. While conditions were so-so, activity from TX was the
best in many years. I counted thirteen active mobiles that kept it interesting
all weekend. Tops was Norm, W3DYA/m, who I worked 59 times on cw as he moved
around. A special thanks to W5NN and K5OT who worked me on both modes, 10 thru
80. I hope to see everyone in the WPX this coming weekend. 73...

John, N6MU