[3830] WG9L - WPX CW results

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WG9L - WPX CW results
From: bschwerdlin@hlb.com (Bob Schwerdlin)
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 13:18:53 -0500
Band conditions sucked!

80 was a MAJOR dissapointment.  10 was crap as well.  15 had at least some
activity, though not as much as I would have liked to see.  I spent very
little time on 15.  It seems like 40 and 20 were the bread and butter bands.

Most signals from EU were pretty weak and I had to ask for repeats often,
due to QSB and heavy QRM.  I was planning on a pretty serious effort, but
couldn't get motivated, due to bad band conditions.  This is the first
major DX contest that I didn't work at least one "JA".  Only spent 24 hours
at radio.

Band    Q's
----------
160     0