[3830] JUNE CONTEST SCORES PAGE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] JUNE CONTEST SCORES PAGE
From: wz1v@connix.com (Ron Klimas WZ1V)
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 09:41:02 -0400 (EDT)
Hi all:  Once again, Matt Reilly KB1VC <reilly@tiac.net>
has graciously provided us with an automated score rumours page
for the June VHF QSO Party.
(The title for the totals is still wrong but everything works now).
I encourage everyone to enter their scores there and compare.
(I entered a few i knew about, but no time for any more).
Point your web browser to:
http://www.qsl.net/vhfnews/contests.html

or directly to Matt's page at
http://www.tiac.net/users/reilly/junscores.html

Note: This is for entertainment value only and
does not replace sending in your actual entry to the ARRL.
-TNX es 73, Ron WZ1V

P.S. - please don't email me,
comments should go to to reilly@tiac.net

(WZ1V is doing 80-90 hrs/week these days,
with NO time for email, web requests, or ham radio!)