[3830] CORRECT IARU SO,SB SSB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CORRECT IARU SO,SB SSB
From: K4WW@aol.com (K4WW@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 18:27:30 EDT
                           1998 IARU HF CHAMPIONSHIP

     Call used: K4WW                                           Location: 08

     Category: Single Op Single Band      Mode: SSB             Power: 150W

     Callsign of Operator: K4WW        ARRL Section:  KY

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: K4WW RST 08

     Hours of Operation: 23:51

              CW      CW     SSB     SSB    band
     band   QSOs     pts    QSOs     pts   mults
     160       0       0       0       0      0
      75       0       0       0       0      0
      40       0       0       0       0      0
      20       0       0       0       0      0
      15       0       0     200     770     43
      10       0       0       0       0      0
     TOTAL     0       0     200     770     43       SCORE: 33,110

     Club or Team Name: Kentucky Contest Group

     Comments:

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     ARRL Awards Committee.

     Date 07/12/98   Signature_____________________________ Call  K4WW

     Name: Shelby Summerville              Call: K4WW
           6506 Lantana Court
           Louisville, KY 40229