[3830] N4GU NAQP RTTY Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N4GU NAQP RTTY Score
From: n4gu@vt.edu (Michael Barts)
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 13:48:53 -0400
My first attempt at a RTTY contest. It was quite a learning experience. 20m
and 15m were long from here. 10m never opened as far as I could tell. 40m
was in decent shape but got noisy later on and 80m was just plain noisy.

     Call used: N4GU                                   Location: VA
     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: RTTY   Power: 100W
     Callsign of Operator: N4GU

     Exchanged Information: N4GU MIKE VA
     Hours of Operation: 07:25

     band      QSOs      points    mults
     ====================================
      80         24          24      15
      40         81          81      34
      20         71          71      21
      15         19          19       8
      10          0           0       0
     =====================================
     TOTAL      195         195      78      SCORE: 15,210

Station:
        Omni VI+
        TH2 and Fritzel OCFD at 35'
        486/50 w/ SB running NA 10.31 (Tnx Dave!) and Bitty 1.04

R. Michael Barts                                   (540) 231-7280
Research Associate                                 (540) 231-3355 FAX
Antenna Lab/Satellite Communications Lab
Center for Wireless Telecommunications                   ARS N4GU
Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University        EM97SD
http://lab.ant.ee.vt.edu/                                n4gu@vt.edu
http://lab.ant.ee.vt.edu/n4gu/n4gu.htm