[3830] Summer 1998 NAQP CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Summer 1998 NAQP CW
From: mwdink@eskimo.com (Michael Dinkelman)
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 16:02:37 +0100
NAQP, CW edition, comes up next weekend. I will be doing
sumaries. You can either send to sen the following info or I will
get what I can off 3830.We are going to try a new feature suggested by
Dave, NC7W. In addition to the regular score info, if you
want to indicate a personal best for your efforts - please
indicate so and I will put some type of indicator (like
an asterisk) by your call to show it. This way, even those
of us who don't make the top ten may have something to
brag about. It's your score and you worked to get it.
Be proud of it.

NAQP info

Callsign:
Class: Single, Multi, Multi-2
QTH: State, Province, DX
Q's:
Points:
Mults:
Total Score:

Team members: for Multi's

Personal Best?: optional

Note: Power is assummed to be 150 watts but if you
do QRP, I have no problem in recognizing that

Good luck!

Michael Dinkelman, N7WA
Kent, WA
mwdink@eskimo.com