[3830] LY2BTA WAE CW 98 SOLP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] LY2BTA WAE CW 98 SOLP
From: ly2bta@qsl.net (Andrius Ignotas)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 01:25:44 GMT
                 DARC WORKED ALL EUROPE CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: LY2BTA         Country:  Lithuania
      Mode: CW             Category: Single Operator-Low Power

     Time on: 25 Hours

      BAND     QSO   QTC    Cty   Mult

      160       0     0      0      0
       80       0     0      0      0
       40      28    10     13     39
       20     193   668     30     60
       15     118   284     29     58
       10      22    57     11     22

    Totals    361  1019     83    179 = 247,020

Equipment Description:TEN TEC PARAGON 585, 100W
Antennas:             Dipole, KT34A

Comments: Just for fun and QTC. CU next year!

Club Affiliation:LYCWCC