[3830] V26E SO WAE CW score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] V26E SO WAE CW score
From: otpaphil@erols.com (Darrell Neron)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 00:13:19 -0400
                 DARC WORKED ALL EUROPE CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: V26E                     Country:  Antigua & Barbuda
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator

     BAND     QSO   QTC    Cty   Mult

      160       0     0      0      0
       80     124   112     32    128
       40     233   219     39    117
       20     681   668     43     86
       15     373   370     43     86
       10     447   443     36     72

    Totals   1858  1812    193    489 = 1,780,938

Equipment Description: FT1000D/Alpha 87A. Antennas at the V26B site -
10m Hygain 5el mono at 80ft.
15m Hygain 5el monos stacked at 40 and 70ft.
20m Force 12 3el monos stacked at 40 and 70ft.
40m Cushcraft 40-2cd at 80ft.
80m 3el V-Beam pointing EU at 70ft on 95ft rope boom (9.5db forward gain,
     assembled and installed the day of the contest!)

Comments>  This was my first Dxpedition for WAE and it was the greatest! I hope
to go back again for 1999WAE CW! Lots of activity and nice 10m opening for 3 hrs
on Sunday afternoon. I never thought it would be so hard to keep caught up with
sending QTCs on Sunday afternoon. Highlights were  having TF3dX call in last
half
hour of the contest and then QSYing to two additional bands for a total of 7
more mults. Thanks to all who worked me, and thanks to those who took QTCs,
even though they had relatively low QSO numbers which told me they were not
looking for them. Thanks to MANY who worked me on all 5 bands. Best 73 and DX.
Darrell AB2E/V26E

Club Affiliation: Frankford Radio Club

                             Signature __Darrell Neron___

           MAILING ADDRESS: