[3830] RU4WE - WAE 1998 cw SO-AB score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] RU4WE - WAE 1998 cw SO-AB score
From: npf@udmnet.ru (Dmitry Zakharov)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 10:35:17 +0500

                                WAE SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 09-Aug-98

    Callsign Used : RU4WE
        Operators : VLAD KRYLOV

         Category : SOAB

             Name : Vladimir A. Krylov
          Address : 33-67,Saburova St.
   City/State/Zip : Izhevsk,Udmurtia,426068
          Country : European Russia

        Team/Club : Izhevsk Radio Club

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   80CW       10          10         10         3
   40CW       29          29         29         9
   20CW       48          48         48        13
   15CW       20          20         20         6

 Totals      107         107        107        31

    There were 69 QTC points.

    Final Score  = 13552 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the
best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

 Date _12.08.98_____   Signed ___V.Krylov__________________  Call
_RU4WE_____

---