[3830] KG2AU NAQP SSB SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KG2AU NAQP SSB SO
From: kg2au@stny.lrun.com (Jimmy Weierich)
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 23:27:51 -0400
                             NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 15-Aug-98, 16-Aug-98

    Callsign Used : KG2AU

         Category : SSB SO AB

   Maximum Power  : 100 watts

 Default Exchange : Jim NY

        Off Time  :

Start     Finish       Time
22:16     22:48        0:31
00:00     01:03        1:02
05:30     06:00        0:30
Total Off Time         2:03
Total Operating Time   9:57

   80SSB      93          92         92      30
   40SSB     160         160        160      42
   20SSB     106         106        106      34
   15SSB      95          92         92      26
   10SSB      27          27         27      11

 Totals      481         477        477     143

    Final Score = 68211 points.

Kenwood TS-850S/AT
Timewave DSP-59+

Butternut HF9VX Vertical 80-10
Inverted V's @ 40'       80-10
EWE's     NE,W,S         80-40

Soapbox:
What a blast, best NAQP ever for me. My goal was 500 Qs, 120 mults
and 60k points. Beat the  mults and total points, so was only slightly
disappointed to miss 500 Qs. I love the low power contest, I could actually
hold a run frequency for more than 5 minutes without the high power
stations everywhere. The inverted vees at 40' really play well
on 40 and 80 in domestic contests. Gotta get up a yagi for the high bands.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

Jimmy Weierich KG2AU
1800 Main Street
Vestal, NY 13850