[3830] K4AAA CW Sprint

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K4AAA CW Sprint
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher, W4AN)
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 09:51:52 -0400

Great conditions.  Best I have heard in 5 years for the CW Sprint.  20
meters is the key to fun and success.  Great score Dan (K1TO).  Can I buy
you and your wife tickets on a cruise for the first weekend in November?

band      QSOs     points
-------------------------
 80         99         99   4 Square
 40        125        125   3el yagi West, 402CD NE
 20        133        133   5el yagi @ 60' NE, 5el yagi @ 45' West
TOTAL      357        357   X   44 multipliers  =  15,708

Highest ever claimed QSO total for me.

Heard but missed... Maryland, Arkansas, and Alabama.  Not as lucky as last
September.  2nd radio produced Arizona, VE2AWR, VO1, and Nebraska (twice).

73

Bill, W4AN

Bill Fisher, W4AN (EX KM9P)
http://www.contesting.com