[3830] ZP5Z All Asian DX Test resoult.

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ZP5Z All Asian DX Test resoult.
From: azl@quanta.com.py (azl@quanta.com.py)
Date: 9 Sep 1998 08:37:16 -0400
                      ALL ASIAN DX CONTEST -- 1998

      Contest Callign: ZP5Z     Operated by ZP5AZL   Country:  Paraguay
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator High Power

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

      160        0        0   0.0        0
       80        0        0   0.0        0
       40       14       14   1.0       12
       20      236      233   1.0       84
       15      440      435   1.0      113
       10      102      102   1.0       43
     --------------------------------------

     Totals    792      784   1.0      252  =   197,568

Equipment Description:  Rig: Icom 765
                        Henry Amplifier
                        Array:  2 (two) TH6 stacked
                                4 el monoband for 20 meter
                                2 el monoband for 40 meter

Club Affiliation: RCP, INDEXA.ARRL

 Mailing Adress:Tomas Zapattini  ZP5Z
                Po Box 34
                Asuncion, Paraguay ,CP 1209
                South America.

Coments: A problem with the two TH6, put me of the contest about 4 hours
in saturday nigth,during the best time opening to JA on 15 meter and i loose
almost 400 QSO'S!!!
In fact the contest was fine, and have a lot of fun running JAïs at 22:00Z
on 10 meters!!
See you next year.