[3830] LY4AA CQWW RTTY SOSB 20 m HIGH POWER

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] LY4AA CQWW RTTY SOSB 20 m HIGH POWER
From: saulius@vifom.lt (saulius)
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 23:53:22 +0200
CQ WW RTTY Contest 1998

Call used: LY4AA
Name: Saulius Franckevicius
QTH: Kaunas. LITHUANIA, Zone 15

Category: Single Op, Single Band 14 MHz, High Power

Band        QSOs       Pts       QTH        DX      Zones
80                 0             0             0             0         0
40                 0             0             0             0         0
20            414           929        28            61        21
15                 0             0             0             0         0
10                 0             0             0             0         0
Total        414           929        28            61        21

Total: 102190 points

Time of operation: 15 hours.

Club Participation: KAUNAS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

Mailng address:  P.O.Box 210
   Kaunas 3000
   LITHUANIA