[3830] cqp so hp from scla

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] cqp so hp from scla
From: Don81@ix.netcom.com (Don Anastasia)
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 1998 22:42:52 -0700
The California qso party was a blast.  My only regret was that I
didn't make more time to operate it.  I had a hot date on Saturday
eve. and that cut into my operating time.

My totals are as follows:

           CW               Phone
80         7
40         28
20         46             2
15m       31            51
VHF                       3
Mults:  48 total score 19,712 pts.
Rig: Icom 765 Amp: al-811a  Antenna: Cushcraft a3s at 50 ft.  Inverted vee for
40 and
80 meters.

Conditions were great.  The contest was great, I fell a little short
of my goal of 400 to 500 contacts, but just wait until sweepstakes
comes around, I'll be ready.  How did I miss N6O?  73 - Don AA6W.