[3830] F6IFY CQWW Rtty 1998 Single Op Assisted

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] F6IFY CQWW Rtty 1998 Single Op Assisted
From: Philippe.Nouchi@cern.ch (Philippe Nouchi)
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 17:16:27 +0200
1998
CQ World-Wide RTTY DX Contest

CALL: F6IFY                     Country: France
       Single Op. Assisted (all band only)

       QSOs Points Zones DX: States Multipliers Score
80m:    68   133     5   27   2
40m:    79   163    10   33   1
20m:   140   323    19   52  17
15m:   142   352    24   53  20
10m:    46   125    18   25   5
Total: 475  1096    76  190  45       311     340856 pts

Station Description:
             Tentec Omni VI + PC Pentium 133 + Writelog/Winrtty v9.12D
             IC706 + PC Pentium 90 + PK232 + Writelog 9.12D

Antenna(s):
             R7000 (Vertical) + Windom

Remarks (Biggest thrill in Contest, funniest story, comments, etc.):
         S&P with two transceivers is really a plus. I just regret the
      second one is not an other Omni VI.
         Thanks to W3LPL takes the time (twenty ?) to copy my low power
      signal late Sunday on 40 m for a 3 multipliers QSO. Great
operator! (Strange condx on 40 during this contest, isn't it?)
         I just miss a third band contact with LA6MP at the end of the
      contest but we have a nice chat after. So I found the end comes
      to early this time (by one minute :-) ).
         Writelog/Rttyrite works flawlessly, thanks to Wayne W5XD for
this nice software.
         Can't wait the CW part, maybe with Club station F5KPG.

--
Philippe Nouchi - F6IFY
E_mail: Philippe.Nouchi@cern.ch