[3830] K9NX SO/HP HONOR SPRINT RESULTS

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K9NX SO/HP HONOR SPRINT RESULTS
From: n7ex@athenet.net (Dave_K9NX)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 13:23:22 +0000
              K9NX: 10/18/98 "HONOR" SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 18-Oct-98
    Callsign Used : K9NX
         Operator : K9NX
         Category : SO HP
Default Exchange : # DAVE WI

              NAME: DAVE HENDERSON
            ADRESS: N2083 WINCHESTER ROAD
  CITY, STAET, ZIP: HORTONVILLE, WI 54944
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : N/A

   80CW       28          28         28       1
   40CW       36          35         35       5
   20CW       27          27         27      16
Totals       91          90         90      22
Final Score = 1980 points.

Was still fun even though there couldn't have been 40 stations total in the
contest. We gotta do a better job of "advertising" next time, or make these
"honor" sprints shorter (2 hours?). Was real confusing with so many contests
going at once. On 40 had a QRP test, some kinda Euro test  and JARTS RTTY,
plus
the Sprinters all vying for the same 20KHZ of 40M...what a mess ~8^).

I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the NCJ North American
Sprint, conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the rules
for this contest as set forth in the National Contest Journal.