[3830] K1HT score for Honor Sprint

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K1HT score for Honor Sprint
From: dave_hoaglin@abtassoc.com (dave_hoaglin@abtassoc.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 98 11:41:16 est

                      HONOR SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 18-Oct-98

    Callsign Used : K1HT
         Operator : K1HT

         Category : Low power

 Default Exchange : DAVE MA

             Name : David C. Hoaglin
          Address : 73 Hickory Road
   City/State/Zip : Sudbury, MA  01776

   80CW       14          14         14       0
   40CW       28          28         28       1
   20CW       30          29         29      17

 Totals       72          71         71      18

    Final Score = 1,278 points.

 Soapbox Comments

 I got off to a flying start, but then had long stretches without finding
 anyone to work.  This one hasn't yet reached critical mass.  At least
 conditions were good.  I worked several newcomers; I hope they'll turn out
 for the "big Sprint" in February.

I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the Honor Sprint,
conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the rules
for this contest as set forth in the National Contest Journal.