[3830] JH9VSF/9 CQ WW CONTEST SOLP 10M

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] JH9VSF/9 CQ WW CONTEST SOLP 10M
From: Hiroshi Konishi(JH9VSF)" <kony@nsknet.or.jp (Hiroshi Konishi(JH9VSF))
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 11:27:28 +0900
Call used: JH9VSF/9                                           Location:
JAPAN         SOLP 28MHz
         band    QSOs   points    zones     ctys
          10      901     2421       37       89      SCORE: 305,046

  I moved to mountain peak (789m height) and used 5ele monoband-YAGI
antenna. Weather, equipment condition and propagation were well than last
year. I try to break Zone 25 record that was made in 1992. But the
propagation was mysterious. Could not contact with Zone 15 and 14 on
Stuerday afternoon , Zone 5,8 on Monday morning. Could not open to north and
northwest European on Sunday afternoon.

 I would like to break Zone 25 record next year.

73!
KONY/Hiroshi Konishi/JH9VSF
                  (was member of JA9YBA)