[3830] NX9T CQWW SOAB Unassisted

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NX9T CQWW SOAB Unassisted
From: NX9T@aol.com (NX9T@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 22:02:08 EST
CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: NX9T                          Country:  United States/North
Carolina
      Mode: SSB                         Category: Single Operator/UNassisted

      160       10       14     1.40      3       4       Inverted L
       80       51      121     2.37     14      33      Dipole @ 50ft
       40      101      273     2.70     17      53     Dipole @ 50ft
       20      275      768     2.79     26      98     2 el. Quad @ 40ft
       15      400     1134     2.84     29     102    2 el. Quad @ 40ft
       10      326      907     2.78     29      89      2 el. Quad @ 40ft

     Totals   1163     3217     2.77    118     379  =>  1,598,849

All reports sent were 59-05 (Not 04!!!)

Equipment Description:  Kenwood 940s + AL-80A

Club Affiliation: PVRC

Lots of fun to see the bands opening back up! Only problem was I couldn't find
any real estate to camp on to call CQ so 99% of my Q's were the result of S/P.
Ugh!!! 15 meters was packed from top to bottom a good portion of the day. Wow.
Already looking forward to the next contest.  73 and "Go PVRC!"

This is to certify that ......yada yada yada......

           MAILING ADDRESS:
               Jeff Keller  NX9T
               312 Thornwood LN
               Youngsville, NC 27596