[3830] 5X1Z CQWW SSB SO Single band 15M Low Power Unassisted

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] 5X1Z CQWW SSB SO Single band 15M Low Power Unassisted
From: PerssonM@wfp.or.ug (PerssonM@wfp.or.ug)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 14:55:23 +0300

Callsign: 5X1Z  (op. SM7PKK)

Contest: CQWW  SSB 1998

Class:  Single Operator, Single Band, Low Power, Non-Assisted

2073 QSO's    37 Zones     152 Countries

Total Score:     1,157,436 points

It was great fun running low power/ single band this time. I was very
surprised to see so many Countries, more than I have ever had on a
single band in 48 hours... The pileup was not so heavy due to the low
power but still seem I had a good signal all around.

Just got my C4XL up 2 days before the contest... But JUST IN TIME
seemed to work out fine this time.

CU all for the CW section... This time with high power.

73 de Mats 5X1Z