[3830] CQWW PHONE ZX5J 10M HIGH POWER

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW PHONE ZX5J 10M HIGH POWER
From: pp5jr@unetsul.com.br (Sergio Almeida 0968
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 13:10:34 -0200
Thank you very much to all who made contact with me!!!!
Should be good enough for a new WORLD RECORD!
I had a great lighting storm, 3 hours before the contest, and started
with S9 local QRN.  First 3 hours, and just 269 qso's.  After that the
conditions improved, no QRM, no QRN, and wonderful rates!.
The only 2 multipliers that  i heard and could work were VK6 and ET3.
Good opennings, long path, to europe and africa.
Thanks again to all, and sorry with my poor conditions in the first
hours!
SERGIO PP5JR ALSO ZX5J

                    CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: ZX5J                     Country:  Brazil
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator Single Band
      Zone: 11                                 HIGH POWER

      160        0        0     0.00      0       0
       80        0        0     0.00      0       0
       40        0        0     0.00      0       0
       20        0        0     0.00      0       0
       15        0        0     0.00      0       0
       10     5500    16152     2.94     38     185

     Totals   5500    16152     2.94     38     185  =>  3,601,896

Equipment Description: FT 1000D+ AMERITRON AL 1500
                       7 OVER 7 MONOBAND YAGI

Club Affiliation: ARAUCARIA DX GROUP

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               SERGIO LIMA DE ALMEIDA  ZX5J  OP PP5JR