[3830] K0VBU SS CW multi-op

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K0VBU SS CW multi-op
From: km0l@tfs.net (Steve Lufcy)
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 20:41:44 -0600
                       ARRL SWEEPSTAKES 1998

      Call: K0VBU                    Country: MO
      Mode: CW                       Category: Multi Single
                                                            high power
      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    SECTIONS
      160        0        0           0
       80      157      314           0
       40      517     1034           0
       20      507     1014           0
       15       51      102           0
       10        1        2           0
     -----------------------------------
     Totals   1233     2466          79  =   194,814

Power Output: 800 watts

Operator List: K0VBU  +  K0RWL, KG0US, KM0L

Equipment Description:
1) TS-940S, TL-922A -> A4 at 65', 40 rotatable dipole at 65'
    90mhz pentium w/CT7
2) TS-430S, MLA2500B -> hightower vert
    286 laptop networked

Club Affiliation: KANSAS CITY CX CLUB

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               BILL HENDERSON  K0VBU
               11020 E 72ND TER
               RAYTOWN, MO 64133

soap: Multi-op at KM0L with good crew of SS ops. Networked computers worked
well so that 2nd station was very productive- we could alternate run
stations without losing anything on the other band. This is the way to go.
We got our sweep from VY1A on the bottom end of 20M at 19:30 Sunday. Was
nice to be able to concentrate on rate all the rest of the way. We finished
our 24 hours at about 02:00.
Hope to see everyone on SSB.

73 de KM0L Steve in KC73 de KM0L Steve in KC