[3830] K9TM SSCW SO/LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K9TM SSCW SO/LP
From: tmitche4@ford.com (T Mitchell (Tim))
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 10:31:45 -0500
The numbers:

1057 x 78  = 164,892  (Missed NL)

Hours:  24
Sect:   OH

Breakdown:
160        0
 80        243
 40        658
 20        135
 15         18
 10          3

Spent Wed, Thur & Fri at home sick.  Had to go to the Dr on Fri to find that
I had an ear-infection, sinus infection and bronchitis.  Really had a
difficult time concentrating and staying awake.

The station worked great, this was her maiden voyage as a complete station.
Was going to go B pwr but ripped the 220V wiring out (before I got sick) to
wire the shack for 2 amplifiers and never got it wired back in... so A pwr was
the choice!

Had a good time (except that darn NL section, I vote to impeach NL!  Tried like
heck to find one all day/eve Sun... VO1MP where were you hiding ???)

For anyone keeping track, I used 2 radios with NA and the NA relay switch
box setup to one computer.  Most of the time it was one radio as I could not
tolerate too much audio in the ear with the infection!!!  It was my good ear
that had the infection (hi hi).

73 Tim  K9TM