[3830] K5IID 1998 CW SS SO/QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K5IID 1998 CW SS SO/QRP
From: k5iid@wvadventures.net (Tom Horton)
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 11:41:11 -0500

K5IID     SINGLE OP  QRP.....

    BAND            QSOS            POINTS

       80                181               362
       40                178               356
       20                  74               140
       15                  76               152
       10                  31                62
   ____________________________

    TOTAL           540               1080          X    77 MULTIPLIERS  =
83,160

  After operating from New Mexico QRP for several years, and now operating
from WV for several years.....take my word for it...New Mexico is better!!
(especially at 5500 ft)

  I thought I had worked veruy hard getting ready for this, but then the
darned
old sun   a disliking to us all!!

 Heard every section, but the VE1 had gotten fed up and quit the contest by
the
time I got in there , and heard VY1A at the beginning, but he was in S&P
mode and
couldn't grab him. Oh well, there is always next year.

 Good fun, but it gets harder when you continue to age with every contest.

73,
Tom K5IID
 Tom Horton
  K5IID