[3830] IK2NCJ/4 SO 40M HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IK2NCJ/4 SO 40M HP
From: ik2ncj@inc.it (Aliprandi Luca)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 12:55:42 +0100
                    CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: IK2NCJ/4 (@IQ4A)         Country:  Italy

      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator Single Band
HP

      BAND  QSO   QSOPTS      PTS/QSO   ZONES COUNTRIES

      160        0       0                      0.00      0       0
       80        0        0                       0.00      0       0
       40     1316     2714                  2.06     30     118
       20        0        0                       0.00      0       0
       15        0        0                       0.00      0       0
       10        0        0                       0.00      0       0
     Totals   1316     2714     2.06     30     118  =>  401,672

Equipment Description:
IC 775DSP + PA ANT. 3 EL FULL SIZE (17M BOOM) YAGI @ 25M

Comment: I lost first night due to a wedding going on saturday morning,
                so I couldn't drive from Milan to Bologna till its end.
                I had fun anyway. Condition poor with W6 and W7 (from CA
wrkd only
                W6EEN) but good with pacific area. KH7R was S9 on Saturday
morning.
                 I lost VK's from zone 29 that normally it's an easy QSO.
                 Thanks to african station whom spent severals minutes
before getting
                 the QSO logged in due to high QRM by EU station.
                 I wish to thank everyone of you whom gave me a call.
                 CU next contest.

Club Affiliation: Marconi Contest Club - MCC

Luca Aliprandi

IK2NCJ (contest op. at IQ4A - CW&SSB)
Marconi Contest Club- MC2- member
e-mail:   ik2ncj@inc.it