[3830] [PVRC] W3CQH SSB Sweepstakes

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] [PVRC] W3CQH SSB Sweepstakes
From: GORDENH1@westat.com (GORDENH1)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 00:33:41 -0500
                    ARRL SWEEPSTAKES ---1998

               W3CQH LO PWR SINGLE OP UNassisted

    Call: W3CQH                              Section: MD
    Mode: SSB                                Category: Single Operator

    BAND  QSO  QSO PTS   SECTIONS

    160   -    -         -
    80    2    4         2
    40    9    18        9
    20    17   34        15
    15    -    -         -
    10    -    -         -
    -----------------------------

    Totals 28  56        26

    Score: 1,456

    Power Output: 100w             Hours of operation: 3.0

    Equip: IC706, G5RV, R7000

    exchange: # A W3CQH 54 MD

    Club Affiliation: PVRC

    This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
    within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules
    and regulations of the contest.

    Maybe 1 day I will get to have my TH6Dxx & Tower put up, and be able to
    spend more time on the contest.