[3830] SSB SS - N7WA, SO, LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SSB SS - N7WA, SO, LP
From: mwdink@eskimo.com (Michael Dinkelman)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 05:20:00 +0000
I do this (phone) for the pin, and only for the pin. It's a neat idea.
Gets me on phone when nothing else will. To bad other contest committees
don't get the idea. I don't even mind paying for the darn thing. Better
than those sheets of wallpaper. Nice conditions though - hope they
follow through to next weekend. See ya from "Radio Free LaCenter" - W7RM.

                           SWEEPSTAKES SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 22-Nov-98, 23-Nov-98
    Callsign Used : N7WA
         Category : SO LP
        Team/Club : Western Washington DX Club

   80SSB       3           3          6       2
   40SSB      16          16         32       8
   20SSB       4           4          8       3
   15SSB      85          85        170      31
   10SSB      13          13         26       6

 Totals      121         121        242      50

    Final Score = 12100 points.

Michael Dinkelman, N7WA
Kent, WA
mwdink@eskimo.com