[3830] WA3HAE SSB SS-SO/LP/UA

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WA3HAE SSB SS-SO/LP/UA
From: WA3HAE@aol.com (WA3HAE@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 20:54:00 EST
                                        ARRL NOVEMBER SWEEPSTAKES

     Call used: WA3HAE                                        Location: WPA

     Category: Single Op All Band Unassisted Mode: PHONE  Low Power: 100W

     Callsign of Operator: WA3HAE

     Exchanged Information: nr A WA3HAE 66 WPA

     Hours of Operation: 23:57

     band      QSOs     points
     -------------------------
     160          0          0
      80        547       1094  dipole @ 55'
      40        149        298  3 el. inverted vee beam @ 50' (E-W)
      20         64        128  KT34XA @ 57'
      15        112        224  KT34XA @ 57'
      10         65        130  KT34XA @ 57'
     -------------------------
     TOTAL      937       1874   X   79 multipliers  =  148,046 Personal Best

     Club or Team Name: WEEKEND WARRIORS

     Comments: What a weekend! Thanks to J., VY1A, for once again giving
               me a sweep. Not only did I get a sweep, I was able to give
               one out in return! I couldn't believe it when WA5AA told me
               that I was his last mult!

     Equipment: TS850S/AT @ 100 W and antennae listed above. 386/25 with
                K1EA DVP

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     ARRL Awards Committee.

     Date_11/23/98 Signature_Keith A. Pederson___________ Call_WA3HAE_____

     Name: KEITH A. PEDERSON               Call: WA3HAE
           132 SHARP RD
           WHITE OAK, PA  15131