[3830] KB3A CQWW SOHP 15mtrs

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KB3A CQWW SOHP 15mtrs
From: crobson@erie.net (Chris Robson)
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 21:29:46 -0500

                               CQ WW SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 28-Nov-98, 29-Nov-98

    Callsign Used : KB3A
         Operator : KB3A

         Category : SINGLE OP SINGLE BAND(15 MTRS) HP

 Default Exchange : 5NN 5

             Name : CHRIS ROBSON
          Address : 4485 KELL RD.
   City/State/Zip : FAIRVIEW, PA. 16415
          Country : United States

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones

   15CW      187         187        538        73        23

 Totals      187         187        538        73        23

    Final Score = 51648 points.

 Soapbox Comments

 Too many interuptions,have to find an island!

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter within
 the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
 regulations of the contest.