[3830] W8AV CQWW CW Multi/Multi

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W8AV CQWW CW Multi/Multi
From: W8AV@aol.com (W8AV@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 06:56:08 EST
        Here's the breakdown from W8AV for the 1998 CQWW CW Contest.
Conditions were
fantastic and the new 80 meter triangle array worked like gangbusters.  We
came really close to getting 100 countries on 80 for the very first time. I
can hardly wait until next year's contest.
        My thanks to the fabulous operating crew that we put together this year.
With this operating crew and few more years we will crack the 20 million point
plateau.

Call: W8AV                                              Category: Multi/Multi

        Band              QSO's               Zones                Countries
        160                             98                              21
                                53
         80                          385                                26
                                96
         40                        1134                         37
                    125
         20                        1380                         37
                    145
         15                        1222                         35
                    129
         10                          734                                31
                            119
                                   4953                      185
                    667    =>  11,997,812

Operators:  K3JT, K4LT, AF8A, K8KM, K8RF, KU8E, N8DCJ, W8RZ, W8WTS,
                        W8AV

73...............de Goose W8AV