[3830] KH7Q (WE9V op) SS PH 98 QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KH7Q (WE9V op) SS PH 98 QRP
From: Chad_Kurszewski@css.mot.com (WE9V Chad Kurszewski)
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 09:49:51 -0600
                            SWEEPSTAKES SUMMARY SHEET
    Callsign Used : KH7Q
     Station Used : KH7U
         Operator : WE9V
          Time On : 5 hours

         Category : QRP,   Pacific Section

   20SSB      23          23         46       4
   15SSB      57          57        114      20
   10SSB      51          51        102      26

Totals      131         131        262      50

    Final Score = 13100 points.

My first hour netted 16 QSOs.  It only got slightly better.
Doing QRP from Hawaii proved to not be a smart or fun idea.
I decided it would have been better to spend more vacation
time with my fiancee who was stranded an hour away at KH7R.

Thanks to Kimo for use of his station.

---
Chad Kurszewski, WE9V                       e-mail:  WE9V@qth.com
The Official "Sultans of Shwing" Web Site:  http://www.QTH.com/sos