[3830] K6ZZ ARRL 160M Score MSHP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K6ZZ ARRL 160M Score MSHP
From: Selbrede@aria.edwards.af.mil (Selbrede, Bob W.)
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 11:00:23 -0800
ARRL 160M Contest Summary

Call:           K6ZZ

Category:       Multi Single - High Power

Section:        San Joaquin Valley (SJV)

Op Time:        10 Hours

QSO's           Sections        DX              Score

500             70              6               75,900

Equipment:

TS-940S, Alpha 76CA, Shunt Fed Tower used for TX and RX.

Comments:

Had fun with the limited time I had available.  Spent daytime hours helping
the Boy Scouts sell Christmas Trees so I elected to get some sleep both
eves.  Operated 7 hours Friday eve and 3 hours Saturday eve.  Missed the
morning activity so no JA or other Asia QSO's in the log unfortunately.
Elected to use packet to shoot the breeze with local friends during the
contest, and hopefully catch any new countries that may show up, but it in
final analysis it wasn't worth the effort with only 3 Mults worked from
packet spots.  Noticed several US folks calling CQ in the DX Window but for
the most part they didn't stay long.  Looking forward to the upcoming CQ 160
contests.  Thanks for the Q's!

73, Bob K6ZZ