[3830] ARRL 10 Meters LY1DS SO/CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 Meters LY1DS SO/CW
From: LY1DS@takas.lt (Dainius Savicius)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 17:48:24 +0100 (GMT+0100)
                        ARRL 10 SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 12-Dec-98, 13-Dec-98

    Callsign Used : LY1DS
        Operators : DAINIUS SAVICIUS

         Category : Single Op - CW Only

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   10CW      978         963       3852      40        81

 Totals      978         963       3852      40        81

    Final Score = 466092 points.

    RIG: TS850 + 1 KW + KT34A.

     Last mult - N0NI (IA) worked two hours after local sunset then band
  was almost closed.  Didn't loged more than 20 station, all of them miscopied
  my callsign. W4AN did it three times (wondering: hwo was the operator?)!!!
  Should I change my call ....?
  Anyway, I don't think ARRL Contest Committee cares about this.
  Two years in a row I was not listed in a results (both times ARRL Contest
Branch
  confirmied that my log was received OK!). 73 & CU in next one!

                                                        Dan, LY1DS