[3830] NX9T 10M SOHP SSB Unasssited

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NX9T 10M SOHP SSB Unasssited
From: NX9T@aol.com (NX9T@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 22:28:24 EST
                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: NX9T                     Country:  United States
      North Carolina                 Category: Single Operator  UNassisted
                                               High Power
      17 hours                                 SSB ONLY

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      SSB      993     1986       54       79

      Totals   993     1986       54       79  =   264,138

All reports sent were 59, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description:
 TS 940
 AL-80A
 2 el. Quad at 40 feet

Club Affiliation: PVRC

A lot of fun to have EU join us agin. Coniditions seemed much improved.
Looking forward to the next several years in this contest!!! 73

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Jeff Keller  NX9T
               312 Thornwood Ln
               Youngsville, NC 27596