[3830] VE2WAT ARRL10 SO/LP/MIXED

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] VE2WAT ARRL10 SO/LP/MIXED
From: rboutin@rocler.qc.ca (Richard Boutin VE2WAT)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 06:00:30 -0800
To: <3830@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 05:56:38 -0800
From: Richard Boutin VE2WAT <rboutin@rocler.qc.ca>
To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: VE2WAT  ARRL10  SO/LP/MIXED

                       ARRL TEN METER CONTEST  1998

      Call: VE2WAT                   Country:  PQ Canada
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Op/LP/Mixed

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW       303     1212       47       40
      SSB       33       66       12        4

      Totals   336     1278       59       44  =   131,634

All reports sent were 59(9) PQ.

Equipment Description:
TS450S @ 100w
TH7DX @ 45ft

Remarks:

FB contest. Not much time to really get into it but was happy to give out
the PQ mult and work all I could hear. Condx on 10 are still shaky up here,
 look at the continent statistics of my CW log;

       CONT         QSO      %

         NA         189      56.1
         SA           7       2.1
         EU         104      30.9