[3830] KA2RDO ARRL 160 S/O HIGH POWER

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KA2RDO ARRL 160 S/O HIGH POWER
From: mhoffman@greece.k12.ny.us (Mark Hoffman)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 14:20:58 -0500
ARRL 160 METER CONTEST -- 1998

Call: KA2RDO
Country:United States
Mode: CW

Category: Single Operator High Power

QSO   QSO PTS  SECTIONS  COUNTRIES            Totals
926        1892               72                   10           =
155,144

Equipment Description:
TS-930S Amp Supply LA-1000 = 500w
Folded Dipole (132' length, 66' Horizontal, 33' each drooping end)
300ohm (Twinlead feed, twisted together), 8 Radials

Comments:
First entry into this contest in years. Didn't think this antenna
would work out, as it is pretty crummy - had to use tuner for QSY more
than 5kc! Hope to get some receiving beverages up soon. Both nights
really good to W6/7, condx terrible to Eu.  Will have better stuff
next year. . . .photos available @ my web site
http://mark.greeceny.com

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules
and regulations of the contest.

MAILING ADDRESS:

Mark Hoffman, KA2RDO
5519 Lakeville-Groveland Road