[3830] N8YGG ARRL 10M Test SO/ LW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N8YGG ARRL 10M Test SO/ LW
From: Robert & Kathy A. Langham" <bobkathylangham@worldnet.att.net (Robert & Kathy A. Langham)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 22:56:42 -0500
Didn't have allot of time for the test but wanted to work on my CW.  Had a
ball with the few contacts that I did make and found that by the end, I was
picking up the calls faster then at the beginning, naturally.  Looking
forward to next year with maybe a few less commitments for the week-end.
Thanks to everyone who worked me and maybe by next year, I'll be able to
pick up a few of those at 40 or 50 wpm.

N8YGG   Bob Langham  Beavercreek OH

CW  63 qso  23 Domestic Multi 15 DX Multi

SSB 28 qso 8  Domestic Multi 6 DX Multi  (when I needed a brake from
concentrating)

total  91 qso 31 Domestic Multi 21 DX multi = 16,016

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All,

Bob N8YGG