[3830] 9A CW LY1FF SO/80/HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] 9A CW LY1FF SO/80/HP
From: ly1ff@usa.net (Law Cherlin)
Date: 28 Dec 98 09:28:17 EET
                               9A CW SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 19-Dec-98, 20-Dec-98

    Callsign Used : LY1FF
        Operators : LAW CHERLIN

         Category : SO/80/High Power

 Default Exchange : 599 #

             Name : Law Cherlin
          Address : P.O.BOX 1000
   City/State/Zip : VILNIUS LT-2000
          Country : Lithuania

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   80CW      343         343       1218        45

 Totals      343         343       1218        45

    Final Score = 54810 points.

 Comments: There were three contests one time: 9A CW, NAAL and RAEM!Real mix!
           Not good condx to NA and SA but enough 9A stations on CW! Really
           enjoyed this contest!Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 73 !

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

 Date 26 Dec 1998   Signed Law Cherlin      Call LY1FF