[3830] W9RE TBSP SO HP SCORE/APOLOGY

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W9RE TBSP SO HP SCORE/APOLOGY
From: w9re@worldnet.att.net (Mike Wetzel)
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 15:08:40 -0500
                     TOP BAND STU PERRY -- 1998

      Call: W9RE                     Country:  USA (EN69/EM69)
                                     Category: Single Operator
                                             : High Power
                                             : Single Op

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS      GRIDS

      1.8      200     1600         112
     -----------------------------------

     Totals    200     ????         112  =   ??

Comments/Corrections:

Due to operator error I gave 'EN69' for qso's #1 through #132 after
which I gave the correct grid 'EM69'.  Sorry, not sure how to correct
that error on  my part!  Tnx to AA9D (who ops VHF) for straightening
me out.  A few others made a comment about Canada but didn't tell
me what grid I was in.  The results from last year showed me in EN69
so I guess that was also in error.

Nice activity for a new contest, I was going strong until qso # 132
then I pulled out for a while embarrassed for giving out the wrong
grid!

Worked: KP2, OM, OK, G3 and F6.

Equipment Description:

Club Affiliation: Society of Midwest Contesters

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Mike Wetzel  W9RE
               7880 Shelbyville Road
               Indianapolis, IN 46259