[3830] W7WHY 160 CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W7WHY 160 CW
From: w7why@harborside.com (Tom Osborne)
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 20:52:58 -0800

32 Q's       13 states       910 points.

Well, conditions were weird to say the least.  Heard lots of
stations, but they weren't hearing me!  Friday night I called
N7DD for 10 minutes and never even got a "?"  Called W7CW and
nada!  N7DD was S9+10 with the antenuator on.  Same with W7CW.
This is Az. and Wy. Saturday night, worked them both with one
call.  I called 6D2X I don't know how many times Saturday
night--nada.  I didn't even work TEXAS!!!!  First time I can ever
remember not working the guys in Texas.  Everybody was CQ'ing in
my face.  Same rig, same ant--dunno what was going on.  Maybe
conditions were bad to the NW or something.  73
Tom W7WHY